Virtual numbers give businesses greater flexibility, enabling them to create a global presence without hefty call charges. At Retail Secure, all you need to do is download our easy-to-use softphone app, and you’ll be up and running with a virtual number.
What is a virtual number?
A virtual phone number is also commonly referred to as an access number or a direct inward dialling (DID) number. It is essentially a telephone number that is not directly linked to a telephone line. Instead, it routes calls to your actual phone number or numbers.
What are the benefits of virtual numbers?
There are many reasons why businesses should consider setting up virtual phone numbers. This includes the following:
- Build a global presence - With a virtual number, you can enable a long distance service without incurring the expensive long distance charges that you otherwise would.
- Choose your phone number - You can select any phone number you wish, irrespective of where you are based.
- Use local numbers - No matter whether you want a London-based number or an 0333 number, we can provide you with the type of phone number that is best suited for your business activity. This is a great way to instil trust and create the impression of a more localised and professional service.
- Keep your number - If you move in the future, you will be able to keep the same phone number.
- Easy set up - Many phone systems require a lot of lead-time to set up. This is not the case with virtual numbers; you can expect a quick and easy set up.
- Feature rich - Many phone systems require a lot of lead-time to set up. This is not the case with virtual numbers; you can expect a quick and easy set up.
- Boost productivity - As calls can be taken via your smartphone, your virtual phone system can work anywhere – you don’t need to be at your desk.
- Save money - You will save a considerable amount of money by switching to virtual phone systems. They are more cost-effective to maintain and call charges are much lower.
Virtual numbers from Retail Secure
Our service is easy and effective. All you need to do is download an app onto your phone, and you will then be able to receive and make calls on the virtual number you have been assigned. If you have any further questions, or if you would like to take advantage of our services, Contact Us today!