We provide a revolutionary, next-generation VoIP service, which can help businesses across all industries to improve call quality, call management and reporting, reduce expenditure, and boost efficiency.
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. It enables you to make calls by using an Internet data connection, rather than a public switched telephone network (PSTN). Not only is this a great way to reduce business expenditure, but there are a number of other reasons why companies are increasingly turning to this type of solution.
The many reasons to switch to VoIP ...
There are a number of benefits associated with using a VoIP service at your business. This includes the following:
- Save money - VoIP is significantly cheaper than using the conventional approach to making and taking phone calls. This not only relates to call rates, but fixed costs as well.
- Increase flexibility - This is one of the key benefits associated with going down this route. You can have any telephone number from anywhere around the world. You can easily add or remove remote workers. Plus, you will have a huge assortment of features to choose from at a fraction of the cost.
- Streamline your business activities - By bundling Data and Voice together, you can eradicate any additional suppliers, enabling you to streamline your business.
- Avoid business disruption - You can make instant changes to your account without any business disruption. If you were to use a PSTN, you’d need to wait on an engineer to visit for any changes to be implemented.
- Increase accessibility - Take phone calls on the go, no matter where you are!
- Easy to set up - You could have a complete telecoms system set up with hundreds of workers within a mere day. So long as there is Internet access, systems can be installed within a matter of hours. If you don’t have an Internet connection, don’t worry; this is something we can also handle for you.
- Easy to expand - No matter whether you want to add one new user or 100, it’s as easy as clicking your mouse.
- Establish a global presence - You can establish a global presence within a matter of days, as it is easy to add telephone numbers to your account from any country. This means that when dialling out you can display local numbers. Also, when a potential international client rings you, they can do so at the cost of a local call.
- Hardware that grows with your company - A VoIP system will easily adapt to user requirements and technology advancements. This ensures that your hardware never holds you back.
Choosing Retail Secure as your VoIP provider
For a high quality, easy-to-use VoIP service, look no further. A lot of business owners worry about switching to VoIP, as they fear it will be too difficult to implement. You can be certain this won’t be the case when you work with us. As VoIP is a method of transporting calls, rather than a call management system, ease of use all comes down to the manufacturer, and we have aligned ourselves with the very best. All of our customers have been delighted with how easy our VoIP solution is to use, as well as the quality provided. Call quality is far clearer and better than what you would encounter when using analogue technology because our traffic runs over the Internet and Tier 1 carriers.
Features of our VoIP service:
- Instant set-up - Make configuration changes live, no matter where in the world you are.
- Scalability - You can add or remove features as and when required, enabling you to scale the platform to suit your needs.
- Intuitive - It’s easy to make changes to customer accounts, view existing customer configuration, and add new customers.
- Ease-of-use - No training required.
- Superior call quality - Experience clearer and higher quality calls than ever before.
- Wide range of features - From call grouping to queuing, we have a huge range of features available to ensure efficient and effective call management.
- Security - As security experts, you can be sure this is an area we take very seriously. You can enjoy complete privacy by taking advantage of optional encryption. You can also be sure that your calls will never be intercepted due to SRTP and TLS.
- 24/7 support - Free technical support available at all times.
- Reliability - You will struggle to find a more reliable service elsewhere. We have numerous failover routes in place.
- Mobility - Access extensions from any Internet connection, giving you freedom from geography.
What is required for VoIP set-up?
In most cases, you will only require a router, a data connection, and a device that enables you to make calls over the Internet and receive them. This could be a VoIP phone or an IP-compatible PBX.
Contact us today
If you have any questions regarding our VoIP service, or you would like to make the switch to clearer calls and greater flexibility, all you need to do is give us a call on 0333 320 8848 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.